Pordash Computing Inc
ETL Developer / Architect
Manager, Senior developer, Architect, Business/Data Analyst that is ready to manage, design, create, and implement an ETL Data movement application for a large Data warehouse, Data Mart, and Systems migration / upgrades. I have strong experience using a variety of databases and ETL Tools along with over 25 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry. Also as important, I have excellent communication skills to identify and implement customers’ needs and work as a liaison between IT and business personnel. I have strong leadership skills and always strive to do whatever it may take to get the job done correctly and on time.
- 14 years of development and design of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations and processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Informatica Power Center and Power Mart.
- 7 years as ETL Team lead
- Using ODI to source and target from Hyperion Planning and Data Relationship Management
- Expertise in data warehousing, database design, and business intelligence.
- Over 25 years of overall Information technology experience developing software involving full life cycle development and maintenance in various business applications.
- Over 24 years of Oracle experience.
- Over 16 years of Data Warehousing experience.
- Experience in Design, Documentation, Construction, Implementation and Maintenance of Star Schemas.
- Experience in Oracle development and extraction of databases and file sources and populating Data Marts.
- Experience in Data Mining.
- Implemented Data Cleansing, Transformation Scripts using Informatica, Stored Procedures/Triggers.
- Experience in report development using 3rd party query tools.
- Experience in Design and applications Development using Oracle tools.
- Experience and working knowledge of Unix, working with AIX for 3 years, HP-UX and Solaris.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Assist in setting up and supporting OHADI (Oracle Healthcare Analytics Data Integration)
- Assist in setting up MDM standards and Trust Matrix
- 2 years as project manager.